By Alex Morrison
1. In MGS3, if you save at the beginning of the fight with The End and set the PS2 clock forward by a week, he dies from old age. The poor bugger.
2. You can see Pac-Man in Tron.
3. The PS One was originally supposed to be a Nintendo console. Nintendo scrapped the idea but Sony decided to make it anyway.
4. Pokemon Gold and Silver were supposed to be the last in the series. Good thing they weren't.
5. A gene in the body is named after Sonic the Hedgehog. Naturally, it's called Sonic hedgehog.
6. Multiplayer in GoldenEye was conceived very late in development. It was created in less than a month. LESS THAN A MONTH.
7. The clouds and bushes in Super Mario Bros. are the same, just in a different colour.
8. The infamously horrible E.T. Atari game sold more copies than Space Invaders. I don't know if I want to live in this world anymore.
9. If you look closely at Ryu's Hadouken you can see his hands. Blanka shouldn't be looking, though.
10. Rhydon was the first Pokemon to be imagined.
11. Kratos really gets around (no, not in that way). Kratos has appeared in The Simpsons Movie game, Hot Shot Golf, Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny, Mortal Kombat 9, ModNation Racers, LittleBigPlanet (as a Sackperson costume) and Heavenly Sword (his Blades of Chaos).
12. Sonic's original name was Mr. Needlemouse. Your mind, blown.
13. Mario was originally supposed to have a beam gun and a rocket pack.
14. Microsoft spent $100 million on Research and Development for the Xbox One controller.
15. The U.S. Air Force created a supercomputer out of 1,760 Playstation 3's back in 2010.
What do you think of the list? Let us know in the comments!