If there’s one thing we know, it’s that girlfriends love video games.
1. You don't give her a long answer when she asks what you're playing. You know she doesn't care.
2. You look at your girlfriend every time you shout just to make sure she hasn’t completely lost it from your screaming.
3. You have to convince your girlfriend that you don’t have anger issues.
4. No matter how late your girlfriend stays up, you can always stay up later.
5. You have super human hearing after playing hours of video games on very low volume.
6. Your extra '5 minutes' somehow always turns into an extra hour.
7. You’ve come to realize that even the simplest games are hard to explain.
8. The only game you can get her to play is one that involves Mario.
9. And that's OK!
10. You’re really into Orange Is the New Black after compromising over TV time.
11. You have to explain who is winning in a sports game even though the score is in the top corner.
12. You never play motion control games in fear this will happen again...
13. You're deemed an 'evil person' when the time comes for you to kill someone.
14. Unfortunately, every game you own is only single player.
15. The one game that was co-op nearly ruined your relationship.
16. Convincing your girlfriend that owning a console is 'good for the both of you' isn’t fooling anyone.
17. There’s one game you always avoid because she destroys you at it, and it drives you insane.
18. Coming 9th in Mario Kart is “really good, honey!”
19. You can play video games and give hugs at the same time.
20. You game in secret in fear that she’ll leave you.
21. You hate it when you're stuck and she knows what to do.
Have anything to add to the list? Let us know in the comments!
MORE YOU MIGHT LIKE: